We are in the (constant) process of making our website viable and compelling! If you have any suggestions, pictures, comments, congratulations, or prayer requests please send those to Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This past Sunday, we went in depth into parable of the sower. Jesus often used parables in his ministry to explain ideas in the context of the day. Because of this, they are not always as easily comprehended as they may seem. Please enjoy the attached video as a resource in your studies to understand more about the parable. We hope this challenges you to think more about the story and inspires you to seek a deeper understanding of the God’s word.
To watch this week’s sermon please clink the link below.
Greetings! Welcome to the Greenville Church of Christ. We are a family of believers being changed by God so that our daily lives authentically reflect Jesus. As a family, we involve everyone in the church, from the youngest to the oldest.
We prayerfully seek God’s will and struggle to get ourselves out of the way. Sharing with each other, encouragement from everyone else helps us along the path.
Good things are happening here. Come check us out!
HERE’S WHAT OUR MEMBERS WOULD SAY ABOUT OUR CHURCH…
* A group that has prayerfully sought out God’s will and are struggling to get ourselves out of the way…
* GCOC is a family of believers who want to be together. We eat together, play together, serve together, and worship together all because we enjoy being together.
* We are a family who understands we are not all perfect but we still love and support each other.
* We serve our community. We serve each other. We fellowship regularly.
* If you would like to be part of a God-centered family that is focused, in a very simple, real, way, on loving our God and our neighbors then check us out.